• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[meg] Tf&t Pdf Special?

Cassander

First Post
A while back, you guys (MEG) informed us that you indeed would be offering a special deal on TF&T print for those who have the pdf... but I havent seen it. Is this coming?

MEG Hal

First Post
Cassander said:
A while back, you guys (MEG) informed us that you indeed would be offering a special deal on TF&T print for those who have the pdf... but I havent seen it. Is this coming?

You are so right.......let me get with Doug and we will work on that ASAP, it slipped with all the stuff we are doing.

Mystic Eye

First Post
We are working out the details as we speak. Our new store front presents some challenges but we are working on it.

We did add the ability to avoid Pay Pal and now take Visa and Mastercard directly in real time.

Mystic Eye

First Post
PDF to Print upgrade special

Hi,

We have added the T,F&T PDF to Print upgrade in the special deals catagory of our on-line store giving $5 off the print version. You will need your transaction ID from when you purchased T,F&T in its PDF format.

You will have to register for our store but fear not, for doing so you get entered in a free monthly prize drawing.
We can also take regular Visa and Mastercard orders if you do not like Pay Pal.

Here is the link to our store:
http://www.shoppalstores.com/Mystic_Eye/

Thanks everyone, especially Ryan and Russ for creating such a unique and cool book.

Remove ads