Mellubb's Xen'drik Heroes

frostrune

First Post
Graybeard said:
Frowning a bit, Siroc responds,
Sadly, I know as little as you. No doubt the Harbormaster will provide us with what information he has in the morning. Do you of any others who may be answering the call for help?

"Alas no. I currently have no partners... yet?". He raises his goblet in a toast to Siroc.

"You look like a fairly stout fellow. Where do your talents lie? A warrior perhaps? You may not be able to tell from my appearance but I have significant experience working with you blood and thunder types.... from a safe distance of course." He smiles again.

Necro_Kinder

First Post
Seeing the two discuss the children, Bones stands and walks over to their tables. Figuring them to be at least decent people (if not he'll take of that later), he walks over behind the fancily dressed one. Hoping he didn't see him earlier, he coughs to get their attention.

"Hello, good sirs. I could not help but overhear your conversation about these missing children. I am also going to the harbor in the morning, would it be alright if I joined you?"

His hand runs down to his side just in case he is recognized and needs to flee.

Graybeard

Explorer
Dreth Dragoneye you say? Have you dragonblood in your veins or merely worship those great creatures? My tribe worshiped bronze dragons.

And you our new friend. What are you called and where might your abilities lie? My weapon of choice is a mace. Come, join us for a drink. Let us who are about to rescue children share a meal and drink.

frostrune

First Post
Dreth turns to regard the newcomer with a curious look but you detect no sense of recognition.

"Well met, master halfling. Do join us." He gestures to an empty chair.

"I am Dreth the Dragoneye and this large fellow is Siroc." He says this to the halfling but the emphasis on the 'the' was subtley meant for Siroc.

Addressing them both he continues, "The moniker was bestowed upon me in reference to my unusual eyes. I make no claim to dragon ancestors. But you never know...", he finishes with a laugh and a wink.

Returning again to the newcomer he says, "So you too would answer the harbormaster's call? Do you know of anything more than what was posted on the handbill? I have been inquiring in various drinking holes the better part of the afternoon to no avail."

Necro_Kinder

First Post
Bones eyes the two and relaxes when he sees this "Dreth" fellow doesn't recognize him.

"You may call me Bones, good sirs. My abilities..." Bones draws one of his daggers in a flash, tosses it in the air and catches it on one finger"Lie with the dagger. And I have no more information about these children than you do. We will have to wait until the morning, I suppose"

frostrune

First Post
"Well Bones," the gregarious mage says, "have a seat. Since none of us know a blasted thing I'd propose business is over for today."

He eyes the comely serving girl again, "Now on to more pleasant matters..."

"The clarion sounds gentlemen. The hounds have been released and the fox hunt is on, or more specifically, vixen hunt."

"Time for more drink and a sleepless night with soft company."
He raises his glass in a toast.

OOC: sorry Graybeard but I just can't help pushing that button. :]

Graybeard

Explorer
Turning to face Dreth, Siroc responds with a hint of threat in his voice.
I do not think you are her type. Too fancy, much too fancy. You haven't the stanima.

ooc: no problem. Nothing like a little competition :)

frostrune

First Post
Graybeard said:
Turning to face Dreth, Siroc responds with a hint of threat in his voice.
I do not think you are her type. Too fancy, much too fancy. You haven't the stanima.

Dreth turns slowly back toward the burly human his smile is gone and his eyes have a bit of a fire behind them. He didn't take that well but he appears more confused than angry. An uncomfortable few seconds pass before his demeanor abruptly changes.

His smile once again returns, "You fancy her don't you? Ha! I'm right aren't I?"

He holds up his hands in mock surrender, "Fine. Fine. I'll seek my sport elsewhere but you need to go talk to her. I can only restrain my libido for so long."

"Shall I call her over? We need a refill anyway?"
He throws a mischevious wink at the halfling and watches Siroc's face for a response.

Graybeard said:
ooc: no problem. Nothing like a little competition :)

Just stirring the pot and causing some mischief.

Mellubb

First Post
As the warforged are waiting for the day and night to pass a half-elf dressed in dark clothing approaches and eyes the two curiously. Making a note of markings on the exteriors he asks "Where were you made?" without waiting for a reply he continues "not in Sharn... maybe Cyre before the mourning... was Jerok your creator? no, no the jawline is off a bit... hmm it is quite interesting."

Walking Dad

First Post
Honor

Honor simply looks up and says in an emotionless voice: "After you scrutinized us, be prepared to be judged by the gaze of justice." (ooc: uses detect evil)

[sblock=ooc]Honor has no habit to "detect evil" everyone. But he was curious after Wanderer's question and the half-elf's breach of etiquette.[/sblock]

Remove ads