Meloncov's Landscapes (Requests taken)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Meloncov said:
Try two...
valley2.jpg

The lighting is definitely better at that angle.

Meloncov

First Post
Varianor Abroad said:
Thanks again for the piece! My gaming group made appreciative noises. :)

Glad they liked it.

Knightfall, I haven't abandoned the project, but it's proving somewhat difficult. Due to the way the program works, it is easier to make grandiose terrains than common ones. Most of the things I've tried either come out being too epic or cartoony lookings. Still, I'll proably figure out how to do it well in time.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Meloncov said:
Glad they liked it.

Knightfall, I haven't abandoned the project, but it's proving somewhat difficult. Due to the way the program works, it is easier to make grandiose terrains than common ones. Most of the things I've tried either come out being too epic or cartoony lookings. Still, I'll proably figure out how to do it well in time.

No worries. Just have fun with it.

Hmm, you could always create a grandiose set of mountains based on the Greystone Mountains for Lands of Harqual. I'll post an image that might be helpful, in a bit.

KF72

Meloncov

First Post
Well, I'm giving up your first request. I just can't get anthing that looks more modest and yet still realistic.

However, here is a view of the mountains. I'm not sure if the climate is right, though.
mountain.jpg

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Meloncov said:
Well, I'm giving up your first request. I just can't get anthing that looks more modest and yet still realistic.

No worries. ;)

However, here is a view of the mountains. I'm not sure if the climate is right, though.
mountain.jpg

:cool: Cool. :cool:

And the mountain range is subarctic to temperate. Quite cold, but there is some thaw in the spring and summer.

Cheers!

KF72

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Replying again...

Meloncov said:

Just to let you know, I think that the images for the first request might actually work for another region of the Lands of Harqual. There is a island known as the Isle of Mist, which is considered a legend by many throughout Harqual. The first image would be looking out from the island towards the sea, while the second inmage is looking towards the island's interior, up one of its rivers.

The Isle of Mist is quite rugged and is "Fey".

Just thought you'd like to know I still have a use for the images. Thanks for all your hard work.

Cheers!

KF72

Remove ads