• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Memorable Phrases uttered by PCs

atomn

Explorer
In a Star Wars game our bountyhunter group had to retrieve a piece of art. My character handed it off to my brother's character and then got caught by the people we stole it from.

Enforcer: "Where's the sphere?"
Me: "It's too late, I already handed it off to the Jawa."
Enforcer: "We'll find him."
Me: "Like hell you will. He's got a two minute head start on you, which is more than he needs. He's got friends in every town and village from here to Tatooine. He speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the bounty already."
My brother: "Does anyone here speak Bocce?"

Superj3nius

First Post
alright we just got our underground layer from our last dungeon crawl and we find 10+ crastes that we are going to sell and trade in for a pool of the finest beer offered in our town and we were imagening what we would do with a pool of alcohol and our one player goes id throw a massive pool party but then again some old hobo would come and probibly :):):):) in our pool "way to go....:):):):):):):)!! :] " and we just couldnt stop laughing :D

Wolv0rine

First Post
atomn said:
In a Star Wars game our bountyhunter group had to retrieve a piece of art. My character handed it off to my brother's character and then got caught by the people we stole it from.

Enforcer: "Where's the sphere?"
Me: "It's too late, I already handed it off to the Jawa."
Enforcer: "We'll find him."
Me: "Like hell you will. He's got a two minute head start on you, which is more than he needs. He's got friends in every town and village from here to Tatooine. He speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the bounty already."
My brother: "Does anyone here speak Bocce?"

Did your character have a cool hat and a whip, and was your brother's character rotund? ;)

Heckler

First Post
Ambrus said:
PC cleric trying to explain the concept of a soul to a hatchling dragon PC.

Cleric: It's a part of you, just like your arms. What would you be without your arms?
Dragon: A wyvern.
sigged. :lol:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads