Memories (A Change of Subject)

Lexla said:
what was even worse with that when infi step on the twig was kyoshi couldnt remember what was going on before that point

Kyoshi is such an idiot, its hilarious. i think i would take up too much room to tell of all her funny stories. :D

Cameroth scared the crap out of poor Infi though because he told her to come out and she didn't know what to do... and then ions later Kyoshi and Cameroth are married!? they raised a problem child but Venctress has too many to count as well. . . ;)

Fowai Uss

First Post
So many good times in the ISRP. A memory pops up of one of my first interactions with Rajak and Bhryn. This was back when Bhryn was still single, and Rajak was attempting to talk her into going away with him for the weekend. Rajak was describing an floating island 'paradise', trying to coax Bhryn into joining him there. I then, on a whim, chimed in with,

"The views are absolutely stunning; it's a paradise. You really should take an opportunity to visit the place when you are able. Just make sure not to anger the natives, or the next thing you know, you'll find yourself being tossed right over the edge..."​

Now, that isn't 'exactly' how I phrased it, but close enough. The comment elicited a 'shh'-ing from Rajak and a muttered, "I'm trying to get her to come -with- me..."

And then there was the time I showered someone (I think his name was Derek, Erek, something like that) with confetti after he got into an argument with Beegee and had a mop bucket dumped on him. Good times, good times...

Oh! And then--

Fowai's Player: Alright, Fowai. That's enough. No need to retell -every- memory, no matter how amusing.

Fowai: Really? I thought forums were a place where people told and retold stories about their meaningless lives, and everyone rushed to read them...

Fowai's player: True, but let's not contribute to the growing fad.

Fowai: Aww, I -never- get to join in with the latest fad...I'm -always- behind...*sigh*...alright, let's go. I think these parachute pants are made of wool or something, because they're starting to make me itch...

I have to say the old Sir Dieterich days. Back when he and Anondra had just met and he was friends with Sky. Others that were around back and large parts of his storyline included Krylos, whose player dropped out about a year ago, Ivellios and his flying griffon Xanaphia (played by Krylos's player as well), Amaya, and the old wizard Tharanak. Those were good times!

one of my favorie memories, is just before thunder and lain got married both of them and some of thier friends went out into the garden and had a big drinking party..it was awesome as hell!!

Babylon Logos

First Post
Okay, for once I'll hop on the bandwagon.

I would have to say my favorite moment was back on WotC. Ann and Bhryn were camped out beside FeeGee, each with a bag of conjured 'Roasted bunny snouts'. Mildly buzzed from a recent trip to visit FeeGee's family in Oerth, the snouts didn't last long in their little packages as they managed to get flung at random passerbys, accompanied by phrases such as, "We only snout those we love!" and "Shoo! Before she summons the rest of the rabbit."

And ya'll think today's stuff is wild . . . We were uncontrolled back in the day.

ANd I have an Addendum from my brother . . . I'm never typing while I'm on the phone with him again.

His favorite memory is when Donny taught Shen his first little bit of Arcane magic in the form of Summon SNack Food 1: Ice Cream. And the there in Emporium wide chase that ensued as he and Nevine kept said dessert from the pregnant Donny.

Last edited:

Imreis

First Post
Ok ok this was my absolute favorite thing. Imreis and Phrin Kilsek. These two loved to hate each other. great friends but hated to admit it. I think the best one was - a full tavern night and the two were at the bar arguing with each other as usually. The kind of racial slander towards each other and poking fun at height, size, weight ect...someone who i cannot remember who butted in and said they should stop arguing. Without missing a beat Phrin turned towards him, looked back to Immy and says "Did you hear a goblin fart?" then right on cue the pair precedes to arguing again like nothing ever happened. It was daily like that well more so nightly but anyways, those two getting together was so funny i would be giggling for hours.

My second favorite time would have to be after Imreis commented to a friend how he suspected BG was in love with him (Back story to this, for months BG always double ordered Imreis even when he didnt do it to anyone else) well...Sooooomeone who shall remain nameless decided to start ordering for Imreis giving him about everything on the menu, leaving a mildly paranoid Immy who to this day still thinks the golem is in love with him :)

Akea

First Post
You know I just have to put one of Baalodias in here.

When Jazzmyn and Baal were having one of their monthly 'wrestle matches' that usually end up with someone half dead and the room virtually destroyed. Jazz had coiled Baal up in a bunch of tentacles to restrain him, and he started shooting fireballs at her. She up and chucked him into the river, he could only spurt out little flicks of smoke. I was snorting the whole time through it. A very proud moment for our Jazzmyn.

Another one of Nicholaus, Incara Laurana, Jazzmyn, and eventually Jack Ketch.

Remember, Cara? When Nich just ate some wanderer on opium and he was feeling haaappy? *snickers* They gave him a new pair of pants made of ... scarfs - the scarfs having come from a really lame magic trick Jazzy performed, but Nich was -thrilled- about it. He was all modeling his new pants up on a chair, so proud of himself. Another scene I was cracking up every five minutes, and smiling every time I flicked back to the window.

Wuv you guys.

Akea

First Post
*facepaws*

Okay, okay, okay... I got another one.

When Crush sneezed that nasty glob of snot in Zeliphia's hair, she freaked right out and started flailing her hands, Bari trying to calm her down. I forget how long she sat there with Crush 'combing' his nose goodness out of her locks... eewww..

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
This is great stuff, good to see some old names nad memories!!

I remember when I was PMing a WizO (before I became one myself) with my first character ever, Aylah back on Wizards. I don't recall the WizO's name but he also played Mercury Eversun and Kilestdon. ANywho, I was teasing him in ooc PM, trying to get him to do something for me and so I did sort of an IC post of Aylah flashing him. Well...needless to say I somehow managed not to send the /tell and it was broadcast to the entire room!!

Also the story of the golem's broken heart, seeing the WizO's take part en-mass with the storyline was great...we should do something like that again!

Also, again back on Wizards, I had BeeGee use someone's hair a few times as his mop! Once it was another WizO...let me see...what was his name... WizO Lenander!! He was so stuffy, it was a riot!!

ahh..good times...

Babylon Logos

First Post
Magi_Nashira said:
Also the story of the golem's broken heart, seeing the WizO's take part en-mass with the storyline was great...we should do something like that again!

On that subject.

BeeGee and Pounamu. 'Nuff said.

Remove ads