Memories (A Change of Subject)

Infernal Scribe

First Post
the tattooing of Jackson with someone's name on him from a truth and dare session back in the day, i think it was Gillette's name, don't recall the name. This was back when the grove was still around and all sorts of hijinks occured.

alot of old interactions with Neo Corpsereliver, the anime-video game themed groups like Reno and Rude, Belak and Aly the druid, Moondyre, Ristamar and his girl Mel, Simon and the broom wielding Poun, the Kell girls and all their friends, Sekir and that crazy kender wife of his, the odd couple Trelack and Than, the world of darkness clashes against D&D in Real Cities (when the chat was down for like months and folks looked elsewhere for their ISRP needs -and java chat-), WizO Silk, WizO Siani and her teleporting a certain someone into the river all the time, that nutty celestial and her dragon pal, you know which one im talking about, and many others.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
On a personal note:

Ariel vs Davon. The conversation about just how -old- he really is in comparison.

In the public profile:

Fatora - a constant inspiration. Her and Pan, positively magnetic to watch.

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
You see! I knew this was a good idea! Now here is another one of my own.

Back when Tabita met her first boyfriend, Lain teased her SO much about it that while she was in her tigress form she would swipe at Lain while, quote, "Blushing as much as a tigress can blush." xD Gooood times.

Cashmere

First Post
'the lobby adventure'

back when I used to play Cirra there was this one oops that happened when she attached herself to follow some knight to go after some baddy or another, I don't know how it happened but we ended up stuck in the Wizo lobby (which had an office setting) >_< so instead of sitting around waiting for them to sort everything out I decided to keep roleplaying poor cirra in this crazy situation where she was stuck in a lobby with her fellow adventurers it was good times seeing her try to figure out a computer :D

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
A memory that sticks out to me... Is back when I first started playing Nioki, around the WoTC days, people would spawn in random "hottubs" in the garden. xD And me being new, I though, "Hey! Awesome! Can I spawn in a dragon?!" lol!

Bari

First Post
Hm. I do remember one, in which Bari and Zel, after this supposeldy big friendship-breaking fight, were making ammends again. And it was a like.. happy-melancholy mood... and suddenly their conversation went like:

Bari: "Yeah, now I talk all elfish verbose-like."
Zel (chuckling): "I probably rubbed off on you."
Bari (blinks): "You rub on me?"
Zel. "What? No, rubbed off as in passing my habits on you... "
Bari: "Ah... yeah, it sounded kinda nasty, kinda... naughty. (smirk) Not proper for a moonbanger cultist."
Zel: "Moonbeam adept."
Bari: "Whatever. Hm... rubbing on people... banging the moon... you know, round and holey... why all we say sounds like sex!?"

And... well it was so terribly mood-bursting xD

Remove ads