Memories (A Change of Subject)

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Belaros aka Muffin... With tons of pretty pink bows and whatnot while his player was on an afk. Poor guy, came back, to find an absolute stud-muffin!

I loved it... :heh:

Akea

First Post
Oh da, aaaaaaaaand for all those eager Belaros fans out there, there is reported sighting of a familiar, grouchy old fart of a vampire lurking in the shadows. Perhaps a return is in order.

I remember when Jazzmyn finally came back after a year or so and made a surprise visit to our beloved Belaros. He screamed, I kid you not, like a banshee and smashed into a table and broke a few chairs. All Jazzy could do was smiiiile at him as he made an arse out of himself.

Tharivious

First Post
Most of my memories over the years come from the out of character moments, which would be sad to say on a roleplaying site if it weren't for the quality of the friends that I've made, including the ones that I least expected at one point. Nothing can beat the lasting friendships as far as good memories go.

That said, there were definitely some in-character highlights:
- The great sparring matches from the early days, too many to really go through since they were almost a nightly event at one point.
- Being recruited into Sril've Cress in its early days, probably the defining moment since it brought me into the social circle that eventually became my closest friends from the site.
- Jaehral, my extremely serious drow, being transformed from weretiger to werepoodle by Sril've Cress's resident chronomancer as a prank.
- My lone celestial Ral'ithil, the last character I had that was active around here, being scared witless by meeting Bhryn after getting involved with Alantie.

And of course, the one that I remember reading on the boards, even though I didn't witness it first hand, and I don't think has been mentioned yet, Rajak and Dontella discussing camels. That was a classic. :lol:

Josie

First Post
Willow_Calypso said:
I think it was my character Annie who delivered them. I can't remember crap. That is why I haven't posted on this thread. /facepalms.

I think it was Annie! I'm pretty sure it was, actually.

Haeron

First Post
Fowai Uss said:
I couldn't resist mentioning up another memory. Back in the day...(geez, saying that makes me feel old....AND I'M ONLY 20!)...I forget how this came about, but one way or another, someone talked Fowai into improving Beeg's 'fashion'. Next thing you know, Fowai had him dressed up in a purple top with yellow polka dots, an orange tutu, and a feathery pink boa! Good times...good times...

LOL....I believe it was either Maggie (one I dont really play much anymore) or Faerieanel...And shortly after having dressed Beegee up...He started dancing. :) I distinctly remember the large selection of interesting clothing Fowaii had somehow managed to make appear for the mischief.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Akea said:
Oh da, aaaaaaaaand for all those eager Belaros fans out there, there is reported sighting of a familiar, grouchy old fart of a vampire lurking in the shadows. Perhaps a return is in order.

I remember when Jazzmyn finally came back after a year or so and made a surprise visit to our beloved Belaros. He screamed, I kid you not, like a banshee and smashed into a table and broke a few chairs. All Jazzy could do was smiiiile at him as he made an arse out of himself.

This is not good news for Ariel! XD...LOL. Though, given current events...lol she's probably a bit distracted. It would be hilarious to see muffin again. Ariel used to make him speechless, always funny, because Miss Serious was/is just as stubborn as he is!

Akea

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
This is not good news for Ariel! XD...LOL. Though, given current events...lol she's probably a bit distracted. It would be hilarious to see muffin again. Ariel used to make him speechless, always funny, because Miss Serious was/is just as stubborn as he is!

Even if Ariel is caught dancing with a drunken Jazz, lovey Fatora, and arse Baal.

Lieran

First Post
A few more. :) This is so much fun! Yes, Josie, I remember birthing the twins, and it most certainly was Annie who helped out. You know, I remember playing at least two of the characters present for it at the same time. *facepalms* I make it a point to stay away from multiplicity from now on!

Gah! Kale's player! You! You got me and Gabi's player hooked on Old Gregg and the Mighty Boosh! "Games? Love games?" "Your eyes must love my eyes exactly as they love you, or I'll suck them out with a powerful hoover and shove them up my downstairs mix-up." *shakes head* That's just so completely wrong on so many levels! Even worse than Family Guy and Drawn Together (Toot makes me shudder).

Okay, that was OOC memory. How about IC memories? Ummm...Dracos. Dracos Evermyst. *nods decisively* Need I say more? I'm sorry to those of you who've never experienced him. He's a hoot and a half!

Oh! Oh! And one of my ancient characters! Silent Dove! I remember playing her! It was so confusing coming up with dialogue, because she just...grr! She had an odd way of talking, and it was...hard! Also, I loved that she crawled through the window to get in and out of the tavern. :) That was fun fun stuff!

I think I'm at last done with my reminiscing!

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Willow_Calypso said:
/facepalms

But but...everyone else was dancing. And she scored a dance with Fatora! LOL, peer pressure made worth it!

Anna and Ariel teasing Byron, hours of fun. The poor kid was in wuv with Ariel! Thems were the days.

Remove ads