• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Memories and Portents Chapter#1: A Dark and Stormy Knight

SecondTime

First Post
As the halfling's bolts bounces off the floor, the rat which Kaine that is the target of Kain's stomps suddenly becomes covered in frost, its movements frozen quite unnaturaly, while one of its kin is splattered against the rough hewn floor of the keep as the warforged continues its meticulous butchery.

Khyl is up. Two rats left.

Current Map:

rr X
K C

Ka
A
SG
Ar

Paper_Bard

First Post
Xerxes is going to smash his boot down on the closest little rodent.
OOC: Know I already told of his plans, but thought I'd make sure. Don't want to waste a day for you to ask Xerxe's plan.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Trys: Soto Grabapples

Soto puts his sling away and keeps his cudgle close just in case but it seems the warriors have it all well in hand.
"Well now. That was interesting." He quips cracking a sly smile then giggling at his own joke.

SecondTime

First Post
Scimitar, tooth, and foot continue their assault on the remaining vermin, who are tenacious in their evasion and abilitiy to inflict wounds with their little teeth.

Khyl takes 1 damage. Arden is up. 2 rats remaining.

OOC: Just to speed this up, I'll assume everyone is repeating their standard attack actions unless otherwise noted. Given that chod's pc is spell based, i'll ask for his input. Jeez these rolls have sucked.

chod

First Post
Ardan decides to try the spell once more, and soon the same ray shoots out from his fingertips at the closes rat.

Casting Ray of Frost [standard Action]

SecondTime

First Post
Another rats body stills as it is covered in a mystical sheet of frost and shatters, along with a more grisly crunch from its remaining kin as a large, non fleshy foot stomps down on it. The tumult dies down, and only the hissing wind and thunder of the storm raging behind you remains.

Out of Initiative: Everyone recieves 50 xp. The three doors, one infront of you, one to your left, and one to your right, remain open.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads