Memories and Portents Chapter#1: A Dark and Stormy Knight

hero4hire

Explorer
Khyl will find a secluded spot away from the noise of the caravan, to commune with the spirits and with nature. The focal point of his meditations will be his new discovery.

I have heard the whispered legends of Guardians...Protectors of our Natural Realm from the Onslaught of the Unnatural Worlds. Everything tells me this scimitar was one of thier weapons. Perhaps this is a sign I was meant to be one of those Guardians? I must learn more.

Enforcer

Explorer
After Kaine is healed, he will begin making conversation with Master Bresh and the other people traveling in the caravan, trying to figure out if there have been bandit attacks in the area. He'll buy drinks if that's an option, otherwise he's happy to lose some coin in gambling games with caravan guards and the like.

[OOC: Gather Information, and I wish Monks had more skill points :)]

SecondTime

First Post
Enforcer said:
After Kaine is healed, he will begin making conversation with Master Bresh and the other people traveling in the caravan, trying to figure out if there have been bandit attacks in the area. He'll buy drinks if that's an option, otherwise he's happy to lose some coin in gambling games with caravan guards and the like.

[OOC: Gather Information, and I wish Monks had more skill points :)]

The travelers, mostly merchants who have made this trek before, relate rumors that New Cyre has been subject to an increasing number raids by goblins and bandits within the past few months. The odd thing is that this isolated part northeastern Breland has never been known for banditry; the goblins came when the Cyran refugees settled under their 'King'; the attacks are also very discriminate, only attacking Cyrans and merchants bound for New Cyre, and not the Bre tenant farmers that dot the area.

Enforcer

Explorer
Curious that only Cyrans are being targeted. Enemy or not, one would think they've suffered more than their share. Still, King Boranel has granted lands to the Cyrans, and as such must be protected. I must find a way to send word to my handler, the Dark Lanterns should know of this development.

Asmor

First Post
Antonus wakes from his stupor. "Now how the blazes did I get back here?" he wonders aloud.

Methinks you bumped the wrong thread. ;)

Remove ads