• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Men'Thar-The Lost Patriarch

deadestdai

First Post
Skarsus looks to the dwarven cleric. Our serrated-tongue'd elven companion is in need of your skills as a healer. I need to get out there to be ready to hold back whoever or whatever is coming this way. With that, Skarsus makes his way out to the coridor to see who is coming.

DralonXitz

First Post
deadestdai said:
Skarsus looks to the dwarven cleric. Our serrated-tongue'd elven companion is in need of your skills as a healer. I need to get out there to be ready to hold back whoever or whatever is coming this way. With that, Skarsus makes his way out to the coridor to see who is coming.

As Skarus leaps up and runs across the room, he peeks his head out and sees Daemoria, accompanied by two human acolytes, all with a very grim and dark look on their faces.

taitzu52

First Post
Thromgril jogs along after Skarsus to see what Skarsus has found in the corridor.

(OOC- Sorry, I've been out of the loop! I'd charge the bastard with the short sword, but that would be too....meta.)

deadestdai

First Post
Hearing the dwafr's footfalls behind him, Skarsus gestures to him pointing to the corridor then showing three fingers to indicate the three enemy and whispers, Charge them on three..... Holds up one finger, then two then three and starts to race out of the room straight at the trio.

taitzu52

First Post
"Roight!" snarls Thromgril, "I'll go f'the wizard, and you...go f'the wizard." Thromgril contains himself as he charges the foul sorcerer on three, short sword a'wailin'.

ferretguy

First Post
Keeping one eye one the door that the horseman and ragin' dwarf went, and the other on the cleric and the mage, Ackalon states Come on Derrick, lets get this mage on his feet before more of these guys get here..

Ferrix

Explorer
Derrik intones a single ringing tone, as if a hammer had strung a blade of steel, and the air seems to grow warm as he lowers his hands onto the elf, "upon the anvil, these blows forge the shattered remnants into a whole." His hands grow hot upon the elf, for a moment as if stuck by a piece of red-hot iron and then it cools and his wounds are mended.

OOC: Sacrifice delay poison for a cure moderate wounds, 2d8+6 hp

DralonXitz

First Post
Ferrix said:
Derrik intones a single ringing tone, as if a hammer had strung a blade of steel, and the air seems to grow warm as he lowers his hands onto the elf, "upon the anvil, these blows forge the shattered remnants into a whole." His hands grow hot upon the elf, for a moment as if stuck by a piece of red-hot iron and then it cools and his wounds are mended.

OOC: Sacrifice delay poison for a cure moderate wounds, 2d8+6 hp

Derrik raises his hands, and the warm energies fill the Sea-Elves bodies, restoring his Health, and rejuvenating the life of the Elf. Giving a smile, the warriors prepare for battle, as they charge the approaching wizards. As Daemoria and his men turn the corner, they see the approaching Human, and jump back, startled as the men approach.

deadestdai

First Post
Skarsus continue's his charge at the wizard and his cronies, uncannily silent and looking all the more deadly without his armour and shield.

Remove ads