• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mere of Dead Men

Terraism

Explorer
Hiya, folks. I've been digging through old issues of Dungeon for inspiration, and came across the Mere of Dead Men block - something I always wanted to run. So I'm thinking of adapting it a bit - to Eberron - and tying it into a larger story. Problem is, I don't have the first two pieces. I'm trying to get copies, but that'll be a bit, and I'd like to start planning. Could anyone dribble me a bit of the basic info in those two, or any overall tips you might have about adapting it to Eberron?

DarrenGMiller

First Post
I have wanted to convert and run the Mere of Dead Men series, but I have one problem. One of the issues I have that contains (IIRC) the 2nd of the adventures has several pages of the adventure printed twice and several pages missing (the duplicate pages in their place). Does anyone know how I could get the missing pages?

DM

dargoth3

First Post
70 Revolves around a Tribe of Lizard Men and from memory 69 involves Yuan Ti using alchemy to turn people in a snake like humanoids

Remove ads