• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MERGED COMMUNITY SUPPORTER ACCOUNT THREADS

Starman

Adventurer
Dog Moon said:
I'm sure they'll mention something on the front page. If not, just click on miscellaneous links on the toolbar once every day or so. When you see an additional option other than just Members List, you'll have your account. That's what I've been doing. :)

That's what I've been doing, too. Except replace "every day or so" with "several times a day or so." :eek:

Okay, so I'm an addict. What can I say?

catsclaw227

First Post
Morrus said:
[As a side note to those whose CS Accounts were affected by the database crash - I should have you all back up and running with apologies, with some extra time to make up for it, by the end of this week!]

Any update on this? I am still unable to search or get my enworld store discounts and I would prefer to wait until I am reinstated before I buy my needed goodman games PDF. :)

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
I bought the CS during this sale, and while I can do searches and see the Member List, I don't get the option for a custom title. Should be in Profile, right?

Old One

First Post
Same here...I don't think my CSA account has been reactivated. I think I re-purchased in Feb or Mar 2006.

Also, Morrus, did you get my other e-mail?

Thanks,

~ Old One

The Shaman

First Post
Morrus said:
[As a side note to those whose CS Accounts were affected by the database crash - I should have you all back up and running with apologies, with some extra time to make up for it, by the end of this week!]
And how's this going?

Alenda

First Post
The CS account that Belen bought me has still not been activated. He said that his account had not been extended either.

Thank you for all your work.

Keith Robinson

Explorer
It's now been - what? - 4 weeks since the crash and we're still waiting to get our CSA accounts back. To be honest, I would have thought that EN World might have run their CSA discount offer after they'd reinstated all the existing accounts, rather than create what has become rather a mess IMO.

At least I still have access to the Search function, for some bizarre reason (though nothing else), which is more than most. It was due to be concluded last weekend, then a few days later, but it seems that a lot of people are still waiting (including myself). Could we have a realistic ETA, please? How many still remain to be done? 25%? 50%? A figure iwill at least give us a rough idea of how much longer we'll have to wait.

And waiting IS fine, so long as we have a rough idea of how long we're likely to be waiting for.

Twin Rose

First Post
I don't have access to the payment records, sadly, or I'd see what I could do to help out. If any of you who have CS accounts are/were planning to make purchases at the GameStore with your CS account discount, that's something I can help you with. Simply email me at support@twinrose.net and let me know your EN World login name, after you have the products in your cart, and I can help you manually, and then give you the 3% cash back after.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads