• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MERGED COMMUNITY SUPPORTER ACCOUNT THREADS

takasi

First Post
Yes, but it doesn't have my subscription info in my account. Where should it be?

Sorry for not getting back sooner, I just ran a 12 hour marathon session of Savage Tide!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
takasi said:
Yes, but it doesn't have my subscription info in my account. Where should it be?
I'm actually not sure where the subscription info is. You're good through the beginning of October 2007, and I may extend that some if I can do it without messing up the account. :)

Ostler

First Post
I renewed my CS Account on April 12, 2006. Then I promptly moved, had my computer get damaged, fixed it (twice), and haven't been on in a while. Somewhere in that I hear there was a server crash. My account does not appear to have been (re?)activated. If someone could look into that, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

P.S.
I have changed my email since then, do you need the email I was using with Paypal?

Remove ads