• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MERGED COMMUNITY SUPPORTER ACCOUNT THREADS

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Ostler, I'll fix this by the end of the day. A person who has gone through as many computer shenanigans as you deserves to have a working CS account. :D

I don't need the old email, but please do change the email address in your profile to the new one if you haven't already.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
I renewed my CS account a few weeks (?) before the Big Crash, when the first sale was run on them. Still haven't been restored, yet. Are they still working on accounts?

Jolmo

First Post
Hi, I payed for an account before the crash, on 11th of april, and it's not back yet. Receipt id is 4019-9555-1633-9823 if that helps. Thanks for looking into it.

bigdamnnerd

Explorer
I got a Community Supporter account on 5/4/06, and don't seem to see the features. (Just went to search, and realized I couldn't do it).

Thanks in advance for looking into this.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Bought a CS account a few days ago and I don't have any of the features (search, custom title, etc.). This looks like the right place to whine about these things. Right? :)

BD

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Right! Everyone should be all fixed. Let me know if you aren't - and sorry!

Blackdirge, if this screws up any publisher access you have, please be sure to let me know. I'll fix it quickly.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
Right! Everyone should be all fixed. Let me know if you aren't - and sorry!

Blackdirge, if this screws up any publisher access you have, please be sure to let me know. I'll fix it quickly.

Looks good to me.

Thanks.

Remove ads