• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [Merged] "We're back!" Threads

Benji

First Post
I figured it was someone who got banned, since the moderators don't allow a lot of offensive stuff. I just meant I had never seen the name. What area did he post in, when he was on?

I'd love to tell you, but it's all vanished. Don't wanna re-hash it too much, feel like using a celebratory thread to resurrect/dissect bad stuff is probably a de-rail and kind of downer. Original comment was just a cheeky joke.

I suppose I should envy all those who only lost one level. I lost at least seven.

Yeah...I looked at my level after that post. I didn't lose seven...but I lost more than I guessed

Lanliss

Explorer
Quick, what is the most controversial topic we can think of?

I don't know, in hindsight most of the topics were really level. The only real arguments were of degrees. Nothing like the gender thread, or the Con harassment thread.

I think the most controversial anything got was the discussion some people, including me, were having on how to give information in the game, Mechanical (he takes the dodge action) vs. Fictional (he moves closer to you, taking a defensive stance and looking prepared to move at a moment's notice).

Lanliss

Explorer
Well, thanks to [MENTION=54629]pukunui[/MENTION] and [MENTION=59057]UngeheuerLich[/MENTION], I've gained back one of them.

According to the Google cache Corwin sent me to, my level was 11, so I lost a few levels too. Oh well, much like others here, I would rather have the forum back at a lower level than not have the forum back.

Remove ads