Metropolis - The Heart of the City (Chapter Three)

What should Chapter Three of the Metropolis Saga be called?

• The Grasp of Chaos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Heart of the City

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • A Force of Nature

• The Beginning of the End

• With Strange Eons

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Zimmerman's Legacy

• Prisoners of Destiny

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The Sands of Time

• Poll closed .

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
Of course ;)

This the new OOC thread? Or we keeping the old one?

Let's go with the new one.

Ghost:
The people with a lot of XP didn't necessarily get in a lot more fights, me thinks that your XP total was a little less because you were on holiday for a little and were posting a little slower (I have been giving XP for interaction and character goals as well).

My suggestion? Rip it up at Zimmerman's party, show them all how bards really work :D

Phoenix

First Post
Well then gents, let us discuss this current situation.

I have no problems splitting the party again, if that is what you need. But let us speak of possibilities, things that need to be done, things that would like to be done...

jkason

First Post
I was only really skimming Chapter One before I joined it, but here's what's outstanding for Ru, at least:

Primary goal: Find out what and where the Key is and return it to the Killi-Kelli-hek (or, if he discovers an alternate, easier solution that gets them out of the Red Lamp, he'd probably go for it)

Secondary concerns:

* Figuring out what's going on with the deathlessness, or passing the problem off to someone he trusts to deal with it (kind of difficult, given that he doesn't trust much of anyone).

* Curiosity about Ghost's relationship with the ghouls / killing the ghouls so they don't hunt him down later.

* He basically thinks Ba'aktar is the "Deathbringer," so he's not as concerned about that, though finding out he's wrong in that assumption would likely bring the question of what a Deathbringer is back to the forefront.

* Find a way to get one over on Jackal. ;)

jason

Bront

The man with the probe
Tarran is sort of torn, especialy after his last outburst in the cult. He wants to recover the soul, but he's woried about Vulgrath now, and what will happen to his villiage if Vulgrath falls and Tarran isn't there.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Ghost has professional pride at stake, Zimmerman didn't say bring Steph back with her soul, he also feels a strong need to go and see Burke and wants to avoid an encouter with his oldies (he's still rebelling and hasn't forgiven them)

Phoenix

First Post
Well boys and girls, post what you like, then we can put over and individual storylines into the beginning of the next Chapter.... :)

BTW, I listed Hentre's trinkets on the off-chance that anybody's character would actually loot them (though loots seems to be the last of anybody's concerns lately).

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
Pheonix, any updates in Seas of Blood? I think we're waiting for a prod from you.

Sorry, there's been few posts of late and due to the slowness I thought I'd give it a couple of days, I'll go there now.. :eek:

Remove ads