Metropolis - The Heart of the City (Chapter Three)

What should Chapter Three of the Metropolis Saga be called?

• The Grasp of Chaos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Heart of the City

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • A Force of Nature

• The Beginning of the End

• With Strange Eons

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Zimmerman's Legacy

• Prisoners of Destiny

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The Sands of Time

• Poll closed .

Festy_Dog

First Post
Hey folks, I'm going to be absent for up to a couple of weeks. I'll get online if I can during that time but I can't promise anything.

Last edited:

Phoenix

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
Hey folks, I'm going to be absent for up to a couple of weeks. I'll get online if I can during that time but I can't promise anything.

Righty-o chief, look forward to seeing you back soon.

Bront

The man with the probe
Festy_Dog said:
As I mentioned in the other thread, the upcoming holiday will likely slow down posting, at least for a day or two, for most people.

Fenris

Adventurer
So driving through the desert in the dead of night, I was trying to keep myslef awake and I thought about the way the Jackal teases poor Ru. And for some reason the following came out of my poor sleep-deprived brain:

The Metropolis production of The Wizard of Oz
Starring:
Ghost Hound as Dorothy (Well, who else can play Judy Garland. Besides you sing the best out of all of us and probably have the best legs, not to mention being able to fit into the slippers.)
Ru Brike as The Scarecrow (Well, No Brains of course :) )
Ba'aktar as The Tin Woodsman (No heart, that a big axe)
The Jackal as The Cowardly Lion (No courage, 'nuf said)
Taran as Toto (I was going to cast Twitchy as Toto, but we wanted a bigger name. Besides only Taran could fit into the costume and we have some awesome wingd to make Twitchy into a flying monkey)

And Of course Phoenix as All the Witches and the Wizard himself.

The yellow robes cast as the Wiches Guards. Ow ee ow, We oo ooh!
And All the Sewer folk as the Lollipop Guild!

:lol:

Well, I stayed awake at least.

Phoenix

First Post
Fenris said:
So driving through the desert in the dead of night, I was trying to keep myslef awake and I thought about the way the Jackal teases poor Ru. And for some reason the following came out of my poor sleep-deprived brain:

The Metropolis production of The Wizard of Oz
Starring:
Ghost Hound as Dorothy (Well, who else can play Judy Garland. Besides you sing the best out of all of us and probably have the best legs, not to mention being able to fit into the slippers.)
Ru Brike as The Scarecrow (Well, No Brains of course :) )
Ba'aktar as The Tin Woodsman (No heart, that a big axe)
The Jackal as The Cowardly Lion (No courage, 'nuf said)
Taran as Toto (I was going to cast Twitchy as Toto, but we wanted a bigger name. Besides only Taran could fit into the costume and we have some awesome wingd to make Twitchy into a flying monkey)

And Of course Phoenix as All the Witches and the Wizard himself.

The yellow robes cast as the Wiches Guards. Ow ee ow, We oo ooh!
And All the Sewer folk as the Lollipop Guild!

:lol:

Well, I stayed awake at least.

That's awwwwful..... :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Phoenix.

I sent you an e-mail last week. Haven't heard back from you. Please answer it at your leaisure, just making sure you got it.

Last edited:

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
Phoenix.

I sent you an e-mail last week. Haven't heard back from you. Please answer it at your leaisure, just making sure you got it.

I don't think I did chief, you wanna send it again?

Phoenix

First Post
Just to clear things up for everybody, Chapter 3 of Metropolis will not be as long as the other parts of the game...why? Because on January 7th...ish, I'll be getting setting to the other side of the world and be dealing with lots and lots of business and wedding related stuff...

Now if we haven't finished by then I'll do my very best to post a bit more, but it won't be for long. For this reason I'm encouraging everybody to pump their posts out to get the game moving at a fast pace so that we can make this last part of the game memorable.

It's been fun guys, and I hope you've liked it. :D

Fenris

Adventurer
Phoenix said:
Just to clear things up for everybody, Chapter 3 of Metropolis will not be as long as the other parts of the game...why? Because on January 7th...ish, I'll be getting setting to the other side of the world and be dealing with lots and lots of business and wedding related stuff...

Now if we haven't finished by then I'll do my very best to post a bit more, but it won't be for long. For this reason I'm encouraging everybody to pump their posts out to get the game moving at a fast pace so that we can make this last part of the game memorable.

It's been fun guys, and I hope you've liked it. :D

I've loved it and will be so sad when it ends.

And right now I am trying very hard to keep in the stream of dog jokes :p

Remove ads