• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Michicon 2007 Gaming Con In Mich Sat June 9

Hemlock Stones

First Post
EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

A SECOND PULP NOCTURNE 1930 EVENT AT MICHICON 2007 IN MICHIGAN

Well folks a second scintillating Savage Worlds event has been added to MichiCon 2007 Gaming Convention. Pulp Nocturne 1930 is a fresh Savage Worlds Pulp game surrounded by dark supernatural tidings. Classic good vs. evil gaming fun, masked crime-fighters, evil villains out to rule the world, sexy dames, Fast Furious Fun! It has it all!

Join us in saving 1930 New York City, before it’s too late!

Saturday, June 9th, 2007 Troy, Michigan

Here’s the scoop on some of the events at the Michicon 2007 Gaming Convention:

RP5 Pulp Nocturne 1930: New York (Savage Worlds/Pulp)
2 PM-6:30 PM, Table C
Max Players: 6-8, Level 1C
GM: Meranda
The "Old Man" Ray Gamabro, head of the Gambaro Crime Syndicate is dead. Savagely killed by monkeys? The Gambaro's are out for blood. Who is responsible? Why are the people of New York acting strangely? Bodies from the morgue are turning up missing? Who's killing all the up and coming athletes of 1930's New York? Join us for some rousing two-fisted pulp goodness from Savage Worlds, purveyors of Fast! Furious! Fun!

RP7 Pulp Nocturne 1930: Crime Fighters (Savage Worlds/Pulp)
7 PM-11:30 PM, Table C
Max Players: 6-8, Level 1C
GM: Meranda
The city of New York in 1930 is at war with the evil forces of the mysterious villain Caliban. The battle has been going poorly. Good is losing! The Mayor is at his wits end on what to do next. Mercy Bly, star reporter for the New York Times, suggested contacting all the masked crime-fighters and having them join forces to save the city. Can it be done? Will New York City fall prey to the evil of the fiendish Caliban? Join us for some rousing two-fisted pulp goodness from Savage Worlds, purveyors of Fast! Furious! Fun!

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

MASTER NOIRE!

Pulp Nocturne 1930

MichiCon 2007 Gaming Convention

Atavar

First Post
All I know is that by the time I heard about it I already had others plans and couldn't go. The OP posted this two days before the event...I suggest a much longer lead-in time if you want more people to show up.

Or maybe everyone knew about it and didn't tell me because they didn't want me there.

Later,

Atavar

Remove ads