• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mini token stands

alanpossible

First Post
Hello,

I use tokens for battlemap combat (as opposed to miniatures). I'm currently looking in to using something similar for conditions (dazed, stunned, etc.) and I'm trying to find a good way of doing it.

I'm very keen on using something like the plastic bases in the fiery dragon battlebox. You can see them in this image. However, being overseas I have no way to buy the battlebox and I cannot seem to find these plastic base things *anywhere*.

So....

Does anyone know what those weird plastic base things are called, or where they can be found?

Does anyone else have any other recommendations for condition marking?

Cheers!

I use plastic markers from Litko Aerosystems.

I recommend getting the Area effect tokens, Bloodied, 4E effects and 4E damage tokens. Litko also sells Flaming Torch, Invisible character standees and flight stands. Remember the glue.

Litko sells overseas and accepts most credit cards.

alanpossible

First Post
@Nytmare:
Excellent, thanks muchly!

@DanmarLOK:
I saw those, but I was worried that they'd easily fall over. How stable are they?

@Alisair:
I saw those too, that's currently my next best option. The advantage of using the card stands is that I can customise the tokens as I wish :)

Some good options here though, thanks everyone!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads