• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Minis] 101 Uses for a Crested Felldrake

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Why do i have the DISTINCT feeling that those condoms (and perhaps the d20book) were intentionally arranged in that photo.

C'mon who you foolin, we all know you dont have sex. bWAHAHAH!

(BTW, if you want to get rid of some of those felldrakes, i'd be happy to take some. I dont mind multiples.)

Cerubus Dark

First Post
ArthurQ said:
Why do i have the DISTINCT feeling that those condoms (and perhaps the d20book) were intentionally arranged in that photo.

C'mon who you foolin, we all know you dont have sex. bWAHAHAH!

(BTW, if you want to get rid of some of those felldrakes, i'd be happy to take some. I dont mind multiples.)
Come on now, Hand over the fell drakes! I am trying to build a gang of them (got three so far)

I need like what 20 more kobold warriors to have a decent force of them (got 7)

Magestrike

First Post
I agree

I have bought 2 starter packs and 8 boosters, and I have only gotten one Crested Felldrake so far. I was actually just making a comment to my wife about that last night. As a matter of fact, there are quite a few "commons" that I only hva eone of, while I have several "uncommons" that I have 2-4 of. Weird.

Now Human Commoners...I have enough of those to populate an entire town and still have enough for a nice battle with the Orc Spear Fighters I have.

lol

Mage

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads