Minor query on how to use the Magic Weapon/Armor cards

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm having a little trouble working out how they're meant to be used. Is the intention to have a single weapon (say a longsword) made up of more than one card? So a longsword with the Holy and Shocking Burst properties, for example, would be represented by two cards stapled together?

Flyspeck23

First Post
Morrus said:
I'm having a little trouble working out how they're meant to be used. Is the intention to have a single weapon (say a longsword) made up of more than one card? So a longsword with the Holy and Shocking Burst properties, for example, would be represented by two cards stapled together?

No - that's what the blank fields are there for. It's nearly impossible to design cards for all possible combinations of special abilities.

I'm working on different solutions - form fields so you can type in the information right onto the card before printing, magic weapon/armor cards with nothing but blank fields for the special abilities (again with form fields), and oversized cards (just like the oversized Spell Cards)... all are coming, given time, and that's one of the reasons why I started this thread, so I know what to work on first (or what isn't really needed).

Remove ads