• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MiPS Lost Mine [IC]

GameDoc

Explorer
OOC: as Gamedoc has not posted for Vottr, I'll presume he is at initiative 10. I randomly choose Garret to go before Leonen even though they have the same init. So, therefore, new order is...

OOC: My bad. I didn't catch that I needed to roll a new initiative. But I guess its hard to know when to make death saves without an initiative.

mips42

Adventurer
Eddicus splashes and half-swims to the limp form of Vottr. Grabbing the dwarfs' stout body, Eddicus hauls him out of the suddenly-swollen stream. Witha quick prayer, Eddicus is able to stabilized Vottr, but the spear wound still looms in his thoughts.
(OOC: Spare the dying, no more death saves for Vottr.)

Garret
Leonen
Goblins
Vottr
Ivan
Eddicus

mips42

Adventurer
Garret, seeing Eddicus drag Vottr out of the stream, wades over to guard them.

Leonen
Goblins
Vottr
Ivan
Eddicus
Garret

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Leonan walks toward the goblins, dripping wet, flinging water out of his hair.
"I've had enough of you! I've told stories, sang and repaired things for you! I tried to teach you. I tried to keep this group of adventurers of kiiling indiscriminately. I tried to make you see light, working with humans is more profitable then working against them!"

He stalks right next to the group.
"Now you went too far! You wait here while we deal with your leader then maybe the next one will have some sense!
STAY DOWN!
"

The final scream explodes with the power of all the emotions young bard kept supressed, loose weapons, change and clothing parts fly away, goblins tumble carried on the waves of sound just visible as the magic takes hold.

Thunderwave damage; wild surge check (2d8=12, 1d20=3) - CON save DC 15 for half and no push - NON-LETHAL STILL

mips42

Adventurer
"I've had enough of you! I've told stories, sang and repaired things for you! I tried to teach you. I tried to keep this group of adventurers of kiiling indiscriminately. I tried to make you see light, working with humans is more profitable then working against them!"
"Now you went too far! You wait here while we deal with your leader then maybe the next one will have some sense!
STAY DOWN!"
With a thunderous shout, the elf lets loose a burst of arcane energy. Suddenly, the goblins that were next to him are tossed, like leaves in a storm, away to land unceremoniously on the ground in so many crumpled heaps.

Goblins
Vottr
Ivan
Eddicus
Garrett
Leonen

mips42

Adventurer
The pair of goblins tat got tossed lie, groaning, on the ground, seemingly stunned. From futher in the cave you hear the sound of flapping goblin feet. Then coming just into the range of light, you can see a goblin with a bow and a large, ugly hobgoblin behind him coming rapidly your direction.
Leonen [sblock] you're pretty sure the hobgoblin is Kerg and you also see Yeemik exiting out of the side passage where your cage was.[/sblock]

OOC: Vottr is unconscious but stabilized so no death saves are needed.

[MENTION=4966]Ivan[/MENTION] you are up.
Eddicus
Garret
Leonen
Goblins
Vottr

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
Ivan quickly rushes over and grabs the elfs' robes and pulls him away from the mouth of the cave.

Eddicus
Garret
Leonen
Goblins
Vottr
Ivan

tuxgeo

Adventurer
OOC: mips42, it looks as though Ivan's player, toasterferret, was last active on EN World on 2nd April, 2015. That's 4-1/2 months ago. (Your mention, above, links to EN World user "Ivan" instead.)
With two of the players now inactive -- i.e. both mudbunny and toasterferret -- would now (or soon) be a good time to try to recruit some replacements? Nevermind: already discussed in the OOC thread. . . .

Standing over the unconscious form of Vottr, Eddicus readies an action: if any of the newly arrived goblins attack, Eddicus will attack the goblin that first did so. (Thrown dart: 1d20+5;1d4+3)

Eddicus calls out to Leonan, "New guy -- Prisoner! Now's your chance to gab! Talk our way out of this if you can. You said to avoid killing. . . ."

Eddicus advances one step toward the cave mouth, so his form (and his shield) give partial cover to Vottr.

Last edited:

PierceSG

First Post
After Vottr is dragged to safety by Ivan, Garrett looked for a shadowy spot to hide in with his bow ready.

OOC: If possible, Garrett will look for a spot where he can hide and have cover to shoot out from.

mips42

Adventurer
"New guy -- Prisoner! Now's your chance to gab! Talk our way out of this if you can. You said to avoid killing. . . ."

Garrett moves off towards the bushes at the side of the cave and quickly conceals himself.

Leonen, it is your turn.
Goblins
Vottr
Ivan
Eddicus
Garret

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads