• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MiPS Lost Mine [IC]

PierceSG

First Post
OOC: I'm going to get Garret to start doing lethal attacks again after seeing Vottr got taken down. Let me know if he is still standing though and I'll change my actions.

"Vottr!", gasped Garret as he sees the stout dwarf falls face first onto the cold, hard ground.

"Curses! I should not have stayed my hand against these cretins.", spat Garret as he lets loose another arrow towards the goblin that assailed Vottr.

mips42

Adventurer
"Hurry up, we have to get to the exit before they organize!"

In goblin:
"Guards, let us through or we have to kill you! Move aside and wait for reinforcements! Go get the chief! I want to talk!"

The goblin next to Leonen falls, twitching, into the cold stream.
In goblin [HI]'Don't worry, filth. Karg is coming, then you die!'[/HI]

mips42

Adventurer
"Vottr!

Curses! I should not have stayed my hand against these cretins.
",

Now with a clear shot, the Goblin that had attacked Vottr is a much easier target. The arrow flies true but only strikes a mild blow on the Goblin.

[MENTION=100541]toasterferret[/MENTION], Ivan is up
Goblins
Eddicus
Vottr
Leonan
Garret

mips42

Adventurer
Ivan calls forth the arcane forces and casts them again at the goblin harassing the elf.
This time, however, the goblin is able to dodge the bolt.

mips42

Adventurer
The Goblin that Vottr was attacking runs towards Ivan and Eddicus and attempts to bowl Ivan over. Ivan is able to hold his ground, though and the Goblin stabs at him. The goblin is able to stab Ivan but Ivan turns and only get a light wound (1 point)
The goblin that was near the elevated bridge runs towards Ivan but ducks into the cavern where Garret is. Ivan stabs at him as he passes by but is not able to get past the goblins' armor.
Just as he ducks into the cavern, there is a loud road and a rush of water comes from deeper in the cave!
All need a Dex save to try to get out of the way.

mips42

Adventurer
Vottr is a auto-fail since he is unconscious and is washed out of the mouth of the cave taking 3 bludgeoning damage on the way out. He will need to be dragged out of the stream or drown.
Eddicus is able to avoid getting knocked over but is washed to the mouth of the cave.
Leonan is sucked out of the side passage by the flood and takes 4 points bludgeoning damage.
Garret is able to keep his feet but is washed down to the mouth of the cave.
Ivan gets washed down to the mouth of the cave but is able to keep his feet.
The bodies of the two dead goblins, as well as the live ones, get washed to the mouth of the cave.
OOC: Because I can, I'll say re-initiative.

Remove ads