MiPS Lost Mine Part II

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Eddicus expresses his thanks for the information before he then follows along with the rest of the party to find an inn where they can procure a room or two, and get a meal, and get a good rest.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Leonan follows the group to the Inn, nodding to people, catching their eyes while he fiddles with his cittern. If someone meets his eyes, he says politely "Tonight at Stonehill, madam/mistress/good sir."

OOC: We had only short rest on the road, right? No spells, no nothing. Provoking Redbands would be bad idea at this moment, right?

mips42

Adventurer
The Stonehill Inn stands near the center of the town and, compared to the dotted ruins around it, looks clean and somewhat newly built, its plank walls built upon a mortared feildstone base. 'See?' Sildar says as he heads inside.
The front door opens to a modest taproom with several tables, many occupied with locals ho look over your curiously. At the bar, you can see a pair of burly men, one with a dirty red arm band and the other a equally dirty red half-cloak. The one with the arm band pockets something and then walks past you, giving the group a hard look.
As they leave, the man behind the bar makes a rude gesture at their backs then turns to you. 'Ah, sorry about that. Welcome to Stonehill Inn. I'm Toben, the owner and proprietor. We've food, drink and rooms if you'd like.'
'I'll definitely take a room,' Sildar says quickly. I might be interested in a drink and some food too.'
'Splendid! And the rest of you?'

Last edited:

tuxgeo

Adventurer
"Yes, let's take care of that first," Eddicus agrees. He looks around at the other members of his party and asks, "Who wants to share a room, if we can?"

Without waiting for an answer from his companionis, he then turns to the man behind the bar and introduces himself by saying, "Eddicus Deane, cleric." He nods as a substitute for bowing. Then he adds, "How large are your rooms, and how many? If they are few but big, we may have to share."

GameDoc

Explorer
"Well met, Master Toben. I'll have me drink and a meal, if ye would," Vottr says, "And then a bed."

He turns to the others and says: "A good dwarf don't mind sharing a drink with his friends, and a good soldier don't mind bunkin' down with his comrades. Iffin' we can share a room to save a copper or two, count me in. Just hope ye don't mind me' snorin'."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I prefer to sleep alone when I can afford it. Strange things happen when I dream, magic leaking around. And if I wake up and want to music my way back to sleep, I don't have to go to the commons. But since goblins took most of my money, I'll share.

Master Toben, I am Leonan de Hewes. I am bard, bringing new from abroad and tales of valiant heroes, nefarious villains and creatures of the world. I would pay for your hospitality with an evening of entertainment if you allow it."

Remove ads