• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Missed monsters

Nookie

Explorer
I was just reading old issues of dragon and dungeon (Im trying to organize the old non campeign specific adventures ino one campeign morld) when i noticed that there are a couple monsters not on the list of needed conversions. Most notably from issue 46 of dragon From the Adventure called The Temple of Poseidon by Paul Reiche III

Ythog-Nthtei
Weird slug centuar Lovecraftian dimigod (Pg 43)

Devil Wyrms (Page 44)

Strange Golem like constructs with psychic blasts. (p46)

There are probably more i missed but yeah...

Cleon

Legend
I was just reading old issues of dragon and dungeon (Im trying to organize the old non campeign specific adventures ino one campeign morld) when i noticed that there are a couple monsters not on the list of needed conversions. Most notably from issue 46 of dragon From the Adventure called The Temple of Poseidon by Paul Reiche III

I remember that adventure! It was one of my favourites of the old Dragon adventures but I never got around to running it.

We'd better add those beasties to the list.

Are you wanting a conversion of the because you're planning on running The Temple of Poseidon in 3E, or are you just bringing them up 'cause they're cool?

Nookie

Explorer
Well they are cool. I am actually trying to organize all of the old adventures not already a part of an existing campaign world into a giant gazetteer campaign world thingy. Anyway I came across the monsters and though I would send them your way. haven't converted monsters in sometimes unless you count my pathfinder stat blocks that noone seems to be interested in LOL

Remove ads