• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Misty step. How far do you go?

aurance

Explorer
PHB p. 130, "Misty Step: ... When an enemy under your Warlock’s Curse is reduced to 0 hit points or fewer, you can immediately teleport 3 squares as a free action."

FurryFighter

First Post
ok. I didnt want to take that as some implied ruling on distance if there was something in another place that said something definitive on mist step. for all I knew, it could've meant take 3 squaer as free action, while misty step itself as a full standard action could be stronger by 2+ points or something. I didnt want to assume too much.

DracoSuave

First Post
Mind you, you can use it any number of times in a round, so there's no limit to how long it can -potentially- take you. And the enemy doesn't have to die on your turn either.

Space Coyote

First Post
My gaming group has just started with 4th edition and my character is a Warlock. One of the aspects that I am eager to check out, is just how often I get to bounce around the battlefield, using this power.

Ryujin

Legend
It can be even nastier if your DM recognizes Misty Step as a teleport and your Paragon Path is Feytouched or Long Night Scion. Minion pinball ;)

DracoSuave

First Post
My gaming group has just started with 4th edition and my character is a Warlock. One of the aspects that I am eager to check out, is just how often I get to bounce around the battlefield, using this power.

Once per monster on the field if your party is coordinated and the dice are not too cruel, and as many times per round as monsters you have cursed die.

Remove ads