• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ML3's FREE Home Brew Monster Art

ThorneMD

First Post
Great art here. Keep it up.

If anyone would like to take a crack at one or all on mine:

Actic Elves: Arctic Elves are slightly taller than the average elf, males standing from 5 to 6 ½ feet tall and females standing from 4 ½ to 5 ½ feet tall. All Cold Ones are hauntingly beautiful and some fanciful Humans say that they have Fey-Blood. All Arctic Elves have blue grey hair and eyes as well as very pale skin.

Desert Humans: Desert Humans typically stand about 5 to 6 feet tall and generally weigh about 200 to 250 pounds. They are very well built being more muscular than most races. Desert Humans have also adapted their body structure. They have darker skin than most humans, and have a sleeker skull. Desert Humans also have a longer lifespan than their human ancestors, living hardier lives, they are considered adults around the age of 30 and live till about 150 years old, some have been known to live well into their second century.

Thanks to any who do these.

Last edited:

ml3

First Post
thanks crabclaw.

I've been fairly busy lately. Haven't been able to work on anything for a while but new stuff will be coming soon.

Rokonin

First Post
I know you're busy, but when you get around to it, if you wouldn't mind whipping up one of these, it'd be greatly appreciated :)

Bael: A tall, cat-like humanoid creature. Think of it as a cat version of a Gnoll. They are neat and always clean, as are their clothes and/or armor. Armament-wise, the wield rapiers and go with leather or studded leather armor.

Thanks a bunch.

ml3

First Post
ok,

So at some point I'll try

Knight Otu's Slaughterwar Master
ThorneMD's desert humans
Rokonin's Bael-done
crab claw's Aunggor
and EldonG's Flesh-fused Monstrosities though I can't find the link for it.

so let's see- Crab Claw, give me as much detail as you can- weapons, general appearance, coloration, etc.

Rokonin- What distinguished the Bael from other cat people- the tabaxi, etc. That's not meant to be sarcastic. I just want to know what sets them apart. They are somehwat civilized is sounds like. Do they wear shoes or boots? Are their heads that of a cat, or a mixture of human and cat. What kind of cat- domestic or the great cats? How tall are they? Do they stand upright? Have straight or cat-like legs? Retractable claws? Human hands or car paws? I don't want to assume anything.

If anyone else has details on the creatures I listed please let me know.

I do this in my spare time and for fun and practice so bear with me on how long it takes to get these out.

Thanks

Last edited:

crabclaw

First Post
Aunggor: glows a dim yet grotesque red like phosphorus that sparks and flakes to the ground, his face writhes like a boa constrictor, his eyes are as black mirrors, and his ever-gaping hole of a mouth is lined with multiple rows of teeth that ever stream with long dripping bans of old flesh.

Aunggor is an aspiring Demon Lord, humanoid is shape with legs like a goat, and stands some 22ft tall. He is an embodiment of sloth and anger – yet fierce he still is as a warrior. Piercings and tattoos.

<o =""></o>He is bloated and twisted with slightly insectile features and a long barbed tail. A pair of limp bat-like wings grows from his back.

Armor is spotted; knee plate on one leg, elbow plate on one arm, leather-strapping armors decored with skulls, mails, and strange fashioned metals here and there, no helm.

His weapons are an evilly-ornate pike and those he naturally processes; barbed tail and claws.<o =""></o>

Last edited:

Rokonin

First Post
ml3 said:
ok,

So at some point I'll try

Knight Otu's Slaughterwar Master
ThorneMD's desert humans
Rokonin's Bael
crab claw's Aunggor
and EldonG's Flesh-fused Monstrosities though I can't find the link for it.

so let's see- Crab Claw, give me as much detail as you can- weapons, general appearance, coloration, etc.

Rokonin- What distinguished the Bael from other cat people- the tabaxi, etc. That's not meant to be sarcastic. I just want to know what sets them apart. They are somehwat civilized is sounds like. Do they wear shoes or boots? Are their heads that of a cat, or a mixture of human and cat. What kind of cat- domestic or the great cats? How tall are they? Do they stand upright? Have straight or cat-like legs? Retractable claws? Human hands or car paws? I don't want to assume anything.

If anyone else has details on the creatures I listed please let me know.

I do this in my spare time and for fun and practice so bear with me on how long it takes to get these out.

Thanks

They are somewhat civilized, although they are a wandering race. They live in camps and other temporary shelters. They don't wear any kind of footwear, prefering to be as silent as possible with their own natural appendages. They are humanoid great cats, with different tribes relating to a different cat -- a mostly tiger-like clan, etc. They are a little over average human height, anywhere from 5'10" to 7'. They stand upright, with cat-like legs, but human hands (covered in fur, with non-retractable claws).

Thanks alot :)

ml3

First Post
Bael

Maybe not as clean as you imagined. I made this more like an upright cat than a humanoid with a cat's face. More cat like proportions. Hope you like it.

Rokonin said:
They are somewhat civilized, although they are a wandering race. They live in camps and other temporary shelters. They don't wear any kind of footwear, prefering to be as silent as possible with their own natural appendages. They are humanoid great cats, with different tribes relating to a different cat -- a mostly tiger-like clan, etc. They are a little over average human height, anywhere from 5'10" to 7'. They stand upright, with cat-like legs, but human hands (covered in fur, with non-retractable claws).

Thanks alot :)

Attachments

• bael.jpg
    bael.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 3,980

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
ml3 said:
Maybe not as clean as you imagined. I made this more like an upright cat than a humanoid with a cat's face. More cat like proportions. Hope you like it.

Wow! o_O

I mean wow. That's as good as some of the images I've seen in the Monster Manual. Better even!

I hope you and Rokonin don't mind me using that image for for a race in my homebrewed world, World of Kulan. The question is whether I'll use it for the tabaxi or the rakasta. :D

Again, WOW!

Cheers!

KF72

Rokonin

First Post
*is in shock*

Wow, that's really awesome. Almost exactly as I imagined it. I LOVE IT! *grovels*

Yeah, Knightfall, you can go ahead and use it, I don't mind... (not that I would have a say in it anyway :p)

Thanks again!

Remove ads