• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ML3's FREE Home Brew Monster Art

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Excellent work. I'll have to try and post some descriptions of some of my homebrew creatures when I get home. It's not like you're getting a lot of requests!!! ;)

Kane

ml3

First Post
Zulithe's feathered dragon

Thanks for keeping the post going everyone. I will try my best to get to all of your creatures.

In the mean time, I had to try the feathered dragon. A lot of ways to go with this one Zulithe, I hope you like it.
feathered_dragon.jpg

Zulithe

Explorer
Thank you ml3 :) Sorry for the delay. I hate my schedule sometimes. :)

That's a lovely piece! You're right, there are many ways to interpret it but I like yours very much. I will pass it along to my fledgling DM friend who needs this :D

I love the work you do here, sorry I didn't comment earlier on your previous stuff :D

ml3

First Post
Zulithe said:
Thank you ml3 :) Sorry for the delay. I hate my schedule sometimes. :)

That's a lovely piece! You're right, there are many ways to interpret it but I like yours very much. I will pass it along to my fledgling DM friend who needs this :D

I love the work you do here, sorry I didn't comment earlier on your previous stuff :D

Thanks Zulithe, I'm glad you like it. I hope it works for your friend's game.

Remove ads