• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MM Eagerness

Rechan

Adventurer
I want it! GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!

I'm disappointed the next update is the Ultimate Beholder. Boo; I won't get to ever use big paragon/epic monsters, at this rate! I want more regular monstas!

Man, I can't wait til WotC releases the Table of Contents. That would have been a great excerpt for the MAY PREVIEW, WOTC.

catsclaw227

First Post
Creature Collection is a revision of a 3.x product that had monsters, good ones too. It was loosely fit into the Scarred Lands and had fluff that matched, but there are some great ideas.

You can get the PDF here. It's 188 pages of goodness. Look at the reviews.

Rechan

Adventurer
Creature Collection is a revision of a 3.x product that had monsters, good ones too. It was loosely fit into the Scarred Lands and had fluff that matched, but there are some great ideas.

Oh, that. Yeah, I got the 3.0 version of that. Not a whole lot of it that turned my crank.

I'm looking for interesting new mechanics.

Off topic; GOODMAN GAMES HAS A FAERIE Critter cache?! Yessir.

Last edited:

chaotix42

First Post
I love what I've seen and used so far from the MM2, so I expect great things from the rest!

I've been a sucker for monster books ever since I got into D&D, though. I think they're my favorite sourcebook of all.

armorclass10

First Post

Just got it, thanks for the heads up....great book!!

And yes I can't wait for MM2 to hit the stands.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads