• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MMII in DFW????

Irysangel

First Post
Did you check Lone Star comics and games?

They have a location in Irving, 2 in Arlington (I think, still) and I forget where the rest are.

I think even some of the local Game Stops (and B&N) carry D&D stuff. I know I saw gaming guides at the B&N in Las Colinas just yesterday, though I didn't check for MM2.

Cerubus Dark

First Post
Irysangel said:
Did you check Lone Star comics and games?

They have a location in Irving, 2 in Arlington (I think, still) and I forget where the rest are.

I think even some of the local Game Stops (and B&N) carry D&D stuff. I know I saw gaming guides at the B&N in Las Colinas just yesterday, though I didn't check for MM2.
Dude, please tell me you really don't buy gaming books from Barnes and Nobles. Those rat bastards wouldn't carry have more than the main three books. If you have to contact Game Masters Unlimited, Midnight Comics, Bedrock City, or another comic book store but not Barnes and Nobles.

Eww, thats just sick.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads