• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Moander avater - abomination

djprawn

First Post
Hi could anyone direct me to any content that has made stats for the avatar of moander's avatar commonly referred to as the abomination?

How do you recommend i go about making my own stats?

Thanks for looking!

Asha'man

First Post
I'm pretty sure you won't find any official stats. (Maybe AD&D stats in the 2e Faiths and Avatars book, if that's useful to you.) If you can tell me what level of power you're aiming for (Challenge a 20th level party/boss fight for a lower level group? Boss fight for a 20th level party? Epic challenge?) I can help you make stats, though.

Style

Explorer
Hi could anyone direct me to any content that has made stats for the avatar of moander's avatar commonly referred to as the abomination?

How do you recommend i go about making my own stats?

Thanks for looking!

Well, I'm not actually going to look. You have neither status nor amusing avatar and you may well simply be a clever bot. And also I don't want to get off the couch.

However, I recall that there is something like this in the 2e adventure Curse of the Azure Bonds. I might check for you later on. Or not :).

djprawn

First Post
Thanks for reading guys, its a boos fight for 11th level party.
Ill see if i can find that azure bonds adventure, read the books a while back!
Any stat ideas would be great.

Nebten

First Post
Page 120 of Faiths & Avatars, AD&D 2nd edition.

Quick stat block

The Abomination is a Fighter 30.
AC -4; Move 7, Climb 5, Swim 7, Fly 27, HP 216; THAC0: -1
# of Attacks & Damage in text
MR 30%; Size: G (varies)
Str: 26, Dex 16, Con 24, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 1
Spells: None (See text)
Saves: PPDM 3, RSW 5, PP 4, BW 4, Sp 6

Reading through the text, he will destroy your 11th level party.

Remove ads