Modiphius, Star Trek: The Animated Series Supplemental Guide

aramis erak

Legend
They're working their way through. Discovery a couple years ago, Lower Decks very recently, and now TAS. They'll get there.
The Disco sourcebook is specifically pre-time-leap. SNW is essentially mostly covered by the Disco sourcebook... After season 3, there might be enough to justify a sourcebook...

MGibster

Legend
I'm a bit surprised by the inclusion of the animated series. Pleasantly surprised. I wonder how many current Star Trek fans have seen it? I remember two episodes I saw more than 40 years ago (Jesus, I'm old). The first one involved Spock going back in time, meeting himself as a child, and seeing his pet sehlat. The other involved tribbles, with Mudd (I think) fixing their reproduction problem but that led to them simply growing and growing. I remember Kirk having to push a fat tribble off the captain's chair.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
The Disco sourcebook is specifically pre-time-leap. SNW is essentially mostly covered by the Disco sourcebook... After season 3, there might be enough to justify a sourcebook...
SNW is a much less laser-focused show with a broader perspective (ie, it's not the Michael Burnham and Pals Super-Fun Hour) and deserves it's own material IMO.

aramis erak

Legend
SNW is a much less laser-focused show with a broader perspective (ie, it's not the Michael Burnham and Pals Super-Fun Hour) and deserves it's own material IMO.
I don't disagree, but 20 episodes is pretty thin, especially since #21-30 are already in process of production. I don't expect a sourcebook for SNW until season 5 is "in the can"... Partly because of CBS/Paramount - they didn't allow Disco until the setting change, and then it's restricted to before the setting change. I have worries that the final season won't provide enough more for the second half sourcebook to really support 27th C play.

Remove ads