• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monday the 28th

Grimhelm

First Post
I'm just carping. I just wish it were other than it is. The game flows better when there is regular attendance and a regular schedule. I am not saying everyone needs to divorce their wives or anything.

Honestly I think it is just that Craig and Bob, normally my regulars for games, are just not that into playing in Inzeladun. That leaves a group that is inconsistent, and unlike what I am used to.

I don't feel the group enthusiasm like I used to. Maybe it is me. I don't know.

Bob_Probst

First Post
I don't have so much of a problem with the setting, I've just been largely unavailable at times when you've played. That's it.

Now, would I rather be playing a boardgame? yes. But I had a great time the last time I was over and hope to play again some time.

I'll add -- certainly not for the last time -- that I'm somewhat dissatisfied with the rule set we're using. It offers no advantages over d20 or tristat and has failed to capture my imagination like those 2 have -- no flavor, as it were.

Fyrestryke

Explorer
You seemed to be enjoying it the last time we "leveled up" since you got your epic power and all... I dunno, it's definitely different, but all in all I like it. I realized very early on that you really need to "specialize" in a few skills rather than try and get more diverse....

InzeladunMaster

First Post
Grimhelm said:
Well, Craig, I was thinking of gaming this weekend, but I can't think of anyone who wants to besides you and me!

Amanda was willing, but you never called her back to say if it was definitely happening or not.

Grimhelm

First Post
That's because it never happened. You guys went swimming and there was no one else who wanted to play. I figured she would just assume we weren't playing. Sorry if I said I'd call and didn't. I honestly don't remember.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads