• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Money

cuteasaurus

First Post
Since we have a nice pile of monies now, I was wondering if there was something in particular characters wanted either for themselves, or for the group. Liz and I have already put in "orders" for that new armor. Any other ideas?

The_Universe

First Post
You could try to have an airship built, a la Robur the Conquerer. You have the plans. You have the money. Onieros may have access to the people and facilities.

It's directable, so it beats the crap out of a hot air balloon.

cuteasaurus

First Post
Oh!! We could get that "armor-plated" wagon with the big guns... *drool*

I was also thinking that a smaller ship (yacht) would be useful for exploring waters in which we wouldn't want others on board.

cuteasaurus

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
How much money are we talking?

Well we got at least a few million out of that "reacquisition" of my wealth. So, really it can't hurt to talk about what we'd want "ideally" and then figure out if it would work.

The yacht would be cool... but we may just need to find someone to drive it (unless someone wants to put ranks into whatever skills necessary to sail it... Pilot? Drive? Navigate? Profession: Sailor?)

cuteasaurus

First Post
From a "safety" perspective, I'd prefer one of us (or more) be able to sail the yacht, but I guess first we'd have to decide we're getting one. If we did, would anyone want/ be willing to learn to sail?

Remove ads