• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Mongoose) Licences and RPGs

EarthsShadow

First Post
Mongoose_Matt said:
Well, this one came up on our own forums;

There is a very tenuous (and some might say anal) link between the game-that-still-cannot-be-mentioned and Barsoom. And the connection ain't Mars _or_ John Carter :)

What is Barsoom?

Bagpuss

Legend
herald said:
Dreampark?

That was my first thought as well but R Talsorian did Dreampark a while back and I don't think it did very well. I mean who really wants to play a roleplaying game within a roleplaying game?

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
commando cody said:
well if it is an anal link between the unknown game and barsoom........ i might have to guess " Pellucidar"......... do i get the prize.........

I am afraid not - it really is a tenuous link that goes through a third work by another writer. . .

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Last edited:

commando cody

First Post
Mongoose_Matt said:

I am afraid not - it really is a tenuous link that goes through a third work by another writer. . .

tenuous link......phillip farmer? who has written some tarzan things and an opar series......... maybe......thinking and dont know about the tv series thing mentioned in other posts......but sci fi channel is making a movie of.........
"Riverworld"............ so that would be my next guess..........

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads