• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Mongoose) Licences and RPGs

commando cody

First Post
no no.....please no.....not waterworld...... eeegods no..........i typed....." Riverworld"

my the powers save us if it is waterworld, which has no connection to anything that i know of , at least in this dimension..... ha

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Flash Gordon was a great movie, and has tons of RPG potential, but I don't think it was ever a series. A-ah.

There was a Flash Gordon cartoon. I think there was also a live action version back in the 1950's (black and white).

Last edited:

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Hmmm, War of the Worlds? Though I believe the original is now public domain.

The Auld Grump, what was that about a series of gaseous explosions from the surface of Mars?

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
Hi guys,

Not much longer to wait now :)

However, if you flick through the pages of the latest Dragon magazine, you should find a real doozy of a clue. . .

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
Re: D20 Transformers?

Knightfall1972 said:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TFD20/

{EDIT}
BTW, Mongoose_Mat, read this thread and give me your opinion please.

Pretty please, with durlig on top. :)

You kinda caught me here, as I cannot really comment on IP belonging to someone else. :)

I am not fully conversant with Journe myself but we are having an influx of new writers over the next couple of months, so you never know what their passions and interests may be.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Mongoose_Matt said:
Hi guys,

Not much longer to wait now :)

However, if you flick through the pages of the latest Dragon magazine, you should find a real doozy of a clue. . .

B-Minus 120 days and counting...

OK, this is a big clue, and something that brings me right back to Babylon 5. First of all the obvious: "B," may stand for Babylon 5. Second, the term B-minus. This is very similar to Z-minus, which is the military term used at the end of season 3, for the 6 or 7 episodes right before Sheridan went to Z'Ha'Dum. This was of course the pivotal point in the Shadow War story arc. Third, Straczynski made a statement that the first round of the new B5 RPG would be released sometime around May. Lets see now, 120 days and counting from the December release... 30 days per month... that's 4 months... if the secret project isn't Babylon 5, I'll be a drazi lurker.

Last edited:

EarthsShadow

First Post
Where in Dragon magazine should I look for the clue?

This might seem like a downer of a thing to say, but if it is babylon 5, then I won't be buying it just like I didn't buy Farscape, for the same reason: both bore me.

Make Stargate, now that has a plethora of roleplaying opportunities to it. It is really cool and I think its more popular and marketable.

Vrylakos

First Post
Jeesh, I hope it's Stargate too.
I never gave the show a look until they put it after Farscape on Sci-fi. Since they began running the 4 hour blocks on Monday, I've started catching up on things, and really like how it goes together.

I used to watch B5, but now, it just sort of bores me...

Vrylakos

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads