• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mongoose Matt.....Quint Psion question (oh no, not already he says!)

johncolossus

First Post
Dear Mongoose (presumably) Matt
Just to cause the dread of people barrage you with questions on Quint Psion.....I thought I would be the first.

As it is Feb almost now and quint Paladin is in the shops this week (UK).....just wondering when we will hear anything about QP? Also which part of the month is it expected? Last week to follow on 4 weeks after QPal? As psionics are my favourite part, I am hoping there is not a alomost 2 month delay as there was for QPsyW (it was worth it). If it is coming out actually in Feb, should be a good month as B.Cordells Mindscape is out mid Feb aswell. Can you give us any sneak preview for Quint Psion? Thanks

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
Heh :)

The Quintessential Psion is at print right now, and should be available in the shops within a couple of weeks - not long to wait at all!

I'll see what I can do about a sneak peek. . .

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
Well, Psychic Warrior very much had its own feel. If you are looking for a more general psionics feel, then Quintessential Psion is probably the book for you.

Remove ads