• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mongoose Next License! Paranoia (not D20) (merged)

Crothian

First Post
Piratecat said:
Then you're shooting yourself in the foot; this game is right up your alley. If I could, I'd order this today.

If you make it to Gen Con and run it for us, we'll get it for you for free. (Assuming its out and all). :D

Wombat

First Post
UT!!

A game to get excited over!

Ah, I can still hear the air horn blasted in my ear, the forced calesthenics! My best Con experience!

Wow, gonna have to dust off my old laser... :D

Fear everything ... trust no one ... keep your laser handy

And as for "Beer & Pretzels", well, I won't even honour that thought with an answer ;)

Now where are my Crunch Tyme Algae Chips and Hot Fun...?

Treebore

First Post
"Its not d20. I'll pass." No you won't, you will "report to the extermination chamber next to food processing unit 21-XJC-B."

Henry

Autoexreginated
Lee-O-Pold, the computer is your friend. Not liking the computer is treason. Treason is punishable by death. Only Commie Mutant Traitors would dislike the computer. You aren't a Commie Mutant Traitor, are you?

Please report to the re-education center immediately.

No, wait. The Flowers in Garden 227 need more Mulch. Please report there, instead, and wear the Green Badge, please.

Kesh

First Post
I've never played the game before, but a couple stories I've read sold it on me... except it wasn't being published anymore.

Now, I can bask in the warm, safe glow of The Computer. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads