Monitor Duty (Freedomverse OOC)

hero4hire

Explorer
Penetrating damage ignores Impervious up to the Rank of Penetrating. Since all the Team attack damage is Penetrating I am ruling that each success will add Penetrating damage. However in the future if someone Team Attacked with Penetrating mixed with normal damage I would say only the Penetrating rank would get through (unless the total amount of Damage was higher than the Impervious ).

Sent from my SM-G900V using EN World mobile app

Shayuri

First Post
That's how Penetrating works, yeah. If a Rank 10 (Penetrating 1) attack hits someone with Impervious (20) defense, then the defender takes damage rank 1.

If the Rank 10 (Pen 1) attack hits someone with Toughness 20, that's not Impervious...no difference. They just roll Toughness at +20 against DC 25.

So if 10 guys with that attack attacked the Toughness (Imp 20) defender, they'd use the normal team damage rules...stacking their damage as if they had a Rank 1 damage effect. Cuz that's all that's getting through the defense.

That's my sense of the rules at least. I admit, I haven't paid a lot of attention to the team damage rules...

GreenKarl

First Post
They are kind of like Multiattack works (Degrees of success add to the Damage of the main attack) just that everyone has to be within 5 ranks of each others attacks. If all are the same (such as with Minions) it generally is not much of a deal :D

tglassy

Adventurer
Yes! I moved last week and over the weekend. Well, I put all our things into storage and then moved my family in with my parents, but still.

I will be trying to catch up in all my games this week.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

hero4hire

Explorer
Well, I am (mostly) settled in my new place.
I am looking forward to trying to pick up the pace with this!
Speaking of which [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION]; Astral is up!

Remove ads