Monitor Duty (Freedomverse OOC)

hero4hire

Explorer
Well, I am (mostly) settled in my new place.
I am looking forward to trying to pick up the pace with this!
Speaking of which [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION]; Astral is up!
Alrighty. If I see you posting a lot elsewhere but not responding here I am going to have to assume you do not want to play. So [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] please respond one way or the other. I will be moving combat along regardless later today.

hero4hire

Explorer
It seems like one pot every three days may be our Jam?

I am not going to nag anymore. Unless you give me prior notice. I think a good 2 full days to respond is sufficient and by day 3, I will move the game along. If people get skipped a lot...I am probably not doing a good enough job keeping y'all interested and will rethink keeping the game going.

Having me look for you and poke at you to play isn't going to be a thing anymore.

hero4hire

Explorer
I don't want to make it a big thing. It was ambiguous before amd now it is clear cut. I think it is a good adventure and the opening scene is just the prelude to a much bigger story/plot. I would love to be able GM it at least until its finale, if not beyond.

Sent from my SM-G900V using EN World mobile app

tglassy

Adventurer
I'd say skip someone every few days, and if they never come back, they got too busy to play. But I'd like to play to the end.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

tglassy

Adventurer
Or, we could do a block initiative, where all the good guys go and then all the bad guys go, and the order is first come first serve. Then, if no one has posted in two days, skip to the bad guys and people who missed it can have an extra action. But I'd limit it to only one extra action, regardless of how many rounds they missed.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

GreenKarl

First Post
Yea I prefer block initiatives myself. That way if one person is slow it is not as likely to hold up everyone. Right now its like one badguy goes, two players then another badguy, a player, minions, some heroes, etc.

Its not perfect as one person can still slow the game if they are not posted every other day or so, not watching the threads or don't have the game alerts on...

Remove ads