Monkey leaving for greener pastures

Rhun

First Post
At least one of the games I am in is moving elsewhere.

During the database crash, I lost somewhere around 1000 posts, and had to restart the two games I had going pretty much from scratch. It sucked. I know they are backing up more often now, but I hate having lost the ability to download threads. That made backing things up way easier! I hope we get that function back at some point.

renau1g

First Post
Agreed. I've been holding off on my stuff until I can actually get messages posted with any sense of regularity. I worry that this will effectively kill most of the games here.

Rhun

First Post
Agreed. I've been holding off on my stuff until I can actually get messages posted with any sense of regularity. I worry that this will effectively kill most of the games here.

That is one of my concerns as well. Until things improve I have put my games on hold too.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Seems like EN World is finally back to normal.

I'd also like to be able to download threads as a back-up option, though that probably won't inspire me to return.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well it's my problem too. My lack of domain over this language of yours make my games a lot less descriptive. So I have fairly low motivated players, although most of them check the thread from time to time, I don't know if they lost interest or just can't access. I consider my two games wounded, but I'll keep up, never surrender.

Rhun

First Post
Seems like EN World is finally back to normal.

It is my understanding that Morrus had to hire/contract someone to come in and fix the site, as he couldn't figure out what was going on. My fingers are crossed that it is a permanent solution.

I'd also like to be able to download threads as a back-up option, though that probably won't inspire me to return.

Yes, this would definitely be a nice option to get back. The old EN World had it. It disappeared when they "upgraded."

renau1g

First Post
Well it's a good thing it's back up again. Hope that with the server upgrades (that I hope they made) and an IT expert fixing things up the site can keep going. I know I was beginning to think it was time to follow our crazy monkey to greener pastures.

Rhun

First Post
Well it's a good thing it's back up again. Hope that with the server upgrades (that I hope they made) and an IT expert fixing things up the site can keep going. I know I was beginning to think it was time to follow our crazy monkey to greener pastures.

LOL. You weren't the only one my friend!

Remove ads