Monkey leaving for greener pastures

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I have all my games ICs mailed to my gmail account, so I have a backup there. Not perfect, but it does the job.

Rhun

First Post
The more interesting question is... where will we end up with Google? :uhoh:

Good question. I know Microsoft is trying to challenge them with this new BING thing, but I'm still using Google.

I have all my games ICs mailed to my gmail account, so I have a backup there. Not perfect, but it does the job.

How do you have them mailed? Is that a thread option or something?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
How do you have them mailed? Is that a thread option or something?
When you subscribe, it gives you the option. If you go to your subscriptions page, you can also do it manually by clicking on the thread and selecting the appropriate option from the dropdown list at the bottom of the page and clicking Go.

Rhun

First Post
You are not paranoid enough for my comment, Rhun. :lol:

Yeah, I'm not a very paranoid person at all.

When you subscribe, it gives you the option. If you go to your subscriptions page, you can also do it manually by clicking on the thread and selecting the appropriate option from the dropdown list at the bottom of the page and clicking Go.

Thanks, I'll have to check it out.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
The e-mail subscription thing works quite well except when it goes wonky like it did a couple of months ago and flooded my inbox with backed up messages. ;)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Where would we be without google, eh?
Lost and wandering aimlessly?

And Yahoo, too. ;)

Bye
Thanee

YAHOO =
you Always have other options

The more interesting question is... where will we end up with Google? :uhoh:

Bye
Thanee

probably like in the bing commercials: always spouting preprgramed useless factioids.

Good question. I know Microsoft is trying to challenge them with this new BING thing, but I'm still using Google.

did you Know that in a bob hope movie, his car was making a bing sound when something waas wron...and bing crosby was the actor fot the mechanic. it was q humours exchange between them back when i saw the movie.

You are not paranoid enough for my comment, Rhun. :lol:

Bye
Thanee

that is only he does not realize just how many of them are out to get him!!

Remove ads