Monster Geographica?

xrpsuzi

First Post
My ears were itching, so I thought I'd check out ENworld message boards... :)

I'm glad you guys like the Monster Geographica Series. The concept of the organization was Joe's, who spends a large portion of the gaming behind the screen trying to find fun and creative ways to kill us. When we were knocking around the proof-of-concept, it was Joe and I and a pile of monster books and PDFs. All I have to say is thank god for excel.

But it should be said that Boz and Eric (I can't remember his sceen name, but he's a regular on the critter forum) did most of the conversions and editing, especially later on in the line when Joe was working on Beast Builder and I was working on Silk Road. They really get a big chunk of the kudos when it comes to translation and clean up. If you want to hear a few horror stories, buy them a beer.....

And we were pleased as punch when Claudio and Fiery Dragon signed on for doing custom counters. We couldn't keep the concept (portible, usable, and inexpensive monster books) while trying to produce art for 1,000 monster. So usable, beautiful art from our Brazilan friend and FDP fit the bill perfectly.

For those interested in picking up any of the Monster Geographica books on the cheap, our Christmas-in-July sale at www.xrpshop.citymax.com is going on until August 1. For monster builders, Beast Builder is on sale for $15, and Ecology and Culture is on sale for $10.

-Suzi

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
demiurge1138 said:
And I'm sitting down for a nice read of Hills and Mountains, and I see this in the introduction. "Kevin Baase gives special thanks to Nicholas Herold for his help with this batch of critters."

Thanks, BOZ!

no problem - your help was appreciated in a time of great need. :)

suzi yee said:
Eric (I can't remember his sceen name, but he's a regular on the critter forum)

Shade. :)

suzi yee said:
They really get a big chunk of the kudos when it comes to translation and clean up. If you want to hear a few horror stories, buy them a beer.....

if i make it to gencon, i shouldn't have to buy any of my own drinks. ;)

Remove ads