• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monster Menagerie 2 individual figures

Sweet.
I might wait until they get more of the case incentives in though. That looks amazing.
-edit-
The actual set looks so-so.
I might get a few of the invisibles, but the rest is uninspiring.

The sphynx is nice, as is the black pudding (which looks great). But the rest are pretty standard minis that I have dozens of already.

But I'm sure new players will be happy.

Last edited:

Aaaaand ordered. I do like Miniature Market.

Also added an androsphynx, because I didn't have one.
It's fun that both Paizo and WotC's most recent sets have any a gynosphynx though. I like how both are still trying to have new minis and find those figures that haven't been done despite 13 years of prepainted plastics.

Its funny to see an elf fighter with a hammer. I'm always trying to break the stereotype of sword/bow with elves and the designers are very resistant to break away from the Tolkien tradition.

I've been very happy recently with new creature types finally being made. Crab and black pudding!

new bugbear reminds me of the pathfinder kind (doesn't look as furry) . been very happy with the previous 2 made for D&D

would love some creature types that haven't been made in a while such as a sabrecat, certain werecreatures, etc. I think I have more mindflayers than more commonly found creatures

Weird Dave

Adventurer
Publisher
At least there's *one* dragonborn-type character. I believe that's the first one that's been produced in the Icons of the Realms sets since 5E launched. Also, I think it's the first tiefling character too. Here's hoping the next sets have a few more of these non-standard PCs, because even though they're "non-standard" they're in the PHB and a lot of people play them. Looking forward to my sets arriving!

Remove ads