Monster stat list

nick012000

First Post
jelmore said:
I appreciate all of the work you and others have done in compiling monster stats. However, there's one somewhat signifcant issue with your Word doc; all of the attack options are capitalized, so it's not possible to tell the difference between a melee basic attack and a melee attack option. Granted, many of them should be easy to suss out, but it's the edge cases where it becomes important.

In my files, I'm using "(m)" and "(r)" to indicate basic melee and basic ranged attacks, and "M" and "R" for special melee and ranged attack options.

That was because, at the time, I didn't realise there was a difference. :\

breschau

First Post
nick012000 said:
I've gone and compiled all the monster stats I could find on the various threads and previews here. I hope you guys like it, and that it comes in handy when you're making your own unofficial playtest adventures.

EDIT: Uploaded latest version.

Thank you again for the work. How many of these are from photos from XP and how many (which) were created by people on the boards?

bgardner

First Post
More monsters

This is from the Dungeons of Dread mini pack. I've added on to the end of the file that someone else put together earlier in this thread.

Attachments

• monsters3.doc
    312 KB · Views: 194

Spatula

Explorer
Hm, the D&D ogre mage has been renamed Oni. And Rakshashas aren't elite? lame.

Also, is that a preview of energy drain on the warrior wight?

Shroomy

Adventurer
Has anyone tried to figure out the stat ranges for the different levels and roles by inputting all this information into a spreadsheet.

Remove ads