D&D 5E Monstrous Compendium Eldraine Creatures

JEB

Legend
If this was a properly formatted PDF that I could download and keep, I'd buy it. As a glorified web page that I have to export and format myself for offline readability? No thanks.

Also, I wonder if this will mark the end of the free DDB MCs altogether.

dave2008

Legend
If this was a properly formatted PDF that I could download and keep, I'd buy it. As a glorified web page that I have to export and format myself for offline readability? No thanks.

Also, I wonder if this will mark the end of the free DDB MCs altogether.
Just curious, why would you export and format it? Why not just use it as is? Or are you suggesting you have to have a hard copy?

I also believe they are testing the waters. Maybe they want to publish a sourcebook, but not it is not the right time because the revised version will be publish soon, and the monsters stats shouldn't need an update.

There is an open door to be unlocked in DMGuild but they have to choose the future of the metaplot.

* This should allow the possibility of new monster compedium based in other IPs, for example Gamma World or d20 Future(Alternity).

JEB

Legend
Just curious, why would you export and format it? Why not just use it as is?
1) To have a permanent copy that won't disappear if Wizards, at some future point, decides to remove the content.
2) To be able to read the material without being logged into a specific website on the Internet.
3) To be able to move the material onto any device I wish, for convenient offline reference.

1) To have a permanent copy that won't disappear if Wizards, at some future point, decides to remove the content.
2) To be able to read the material without being logged into a specific website on the Internet.
3) To be able to move the material onto any device I wish, for convenient offline reference.
If you have the Beyond App you can download it and read it offline.

dave2008

Legend
OK, none of that is an issue for me.

Remove ads