• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monte Cook's World of Darkness

Skade

Explorer
If it's a viable and good way to play supernatural races in the game I am all for it. If its useable in both fantasy and modern mileus that would be be wonderful. If its just going to be World of Semi Darkness, I am not interested.

DungeonMaester

First Post
DuncanOToole said:
Man, my friends who loves the WoD, (me not so much or not at all) would die hearing this. They hate, HATE!! D20modern(if that's what it is.)

Can't wait to tell'em(if it's true. Gonna be fun :D )

Yeah..I have a bad feeling about this. I liked WoD so much before 2.0. Its just that I can't shake this feeling of 'Bad to worse' is all.

---Rusty

Ranger REG

Explorer
DungeonMaester said:
And Palladium.... No love for Palladium. :(
Left Palladium a long time ago. Not even their re-acquirement of the Robotech license will bring me back (and I happened to like Robotech).

Besides, I wouldn't want to deal with the company owner who is willing to sic her lawyer wife on you if you take his IP and convert it to another ruleset (and I happened to like some of his fluff works).

The_Universe

First Post
Odhanan said:
I'm surprised this has not been posted here.

Anyway, Sean K. Reynolds announced that he did some work on MC's WoD. For short, there are some "d20-like" rules involved, and Sean's wondering whether the product's going to have a d20 logo on it or not.

Still no clear answer, but still. The direct link to Sean's posts :
http://www.seankreynolds.com/boards...start=15&sid=08c61c17f2afd68be43e6804b2f6566b
Sounds like he's saying it will be an OGL product. May turn some people off, but it makes me a lot more interested in picking it up.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
jaerdaph said:
Does anyone know where I can find a pdf character sheet for V:TM first and/or second edition rules (from the very early 90s)? I've seen a lot of them out there for the revised edition that came out after the second, but I can't seem to find the older ones anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Way too late to be useful, but.... RPGSheets.Com has a wide selection of character sheets, for many games including the old WoD. :)

Sorry that this is coming back too late to be very useful.

The Auld Grump

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads