Monte's Secert Project>>Anyone NOT care?

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
Well other than The Manual of the Planes & Legions of Hell I haven't bought any of the suppliments from WOTC and other companies. Other than Armies of the Abyss I don't really plan on it either. Of course one of my players bought all the splatbooks at once. Don't ask me why.

All this could change with the release of some quality Greyhawk material WoTC...:D

Napftor

Explorer
Monte At Home said:
You know what?

I don't blame you for being sick of hearing about it. I'll be truthful. I think it's supremely dumb that I can't just tell you what it is, particularly at this point.

I've communicated with WotC to tell them how dumb I think the policy is.

But oh well. All I can say is, I'm sorry.

No problem, Monte. Your post is why I started this thread in the first place. I had a hunch you might say something like this and now I've been validated. Next time you work on something that must be kept secret, you can just tell everyone "well, its gonna be crap, so just don't think about it." ;)

Perhaps not in those words (since you're great and all) but you know what I mean.

mzsylver

Explorer
actually... i just read about it today on the EN Page cause the message boards were down. curse the web for taking the message boards away from me for all those precious moments!!! ;)

im actually wondering what it is... if it's a book of new magic items that'd be rockin' - Encyclopedia Magica is still one of my favorite all time source books... come on - who wouldnt want a machine that covers whatever you stick inside with chocolate? look! chocolate covered NPC! (dont get any sick & twisted ideas, people :p )

*crossing fingers for Deck of Many Things*

Remove ads