• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Moon Knight - SPOILERS

I know it’s just the one episode so far, but I usually watch MCU content with my children, and I’ve heard this one is “brutal”, so I’m wondering if I should watch it by myself first.

If you let them watch the Netflix Marvel shows, yes. If not, no, as I am guessing the violence will be a similar level.

pukunui

Legend
If you let them watch the Netflix Marvel shows, yes. If not, no, as I am guessing the violence will be a similar level.
I haven’t even watched those, so I wouldn’t know. We’ve only watched the movies and shows available on Disney+ up till now (plus the Tom Holland Spidey films).

I haven’t even watched those, so I wouldn’t know. We’ve only watched the movies and shows available on Disney+ up till now (plus the Tom Holland Spidey films).

It got a TV-14 rating is the US, instead of TV-MA, which I think is the rating for the Netflix shows. One review compares the violence level to that in The Dark Knight.

Funny, since The Eternals had scenes in Babylon, and the literal gates of Babylon were stolen brick by brick and reassembled in Berlin's Pergamon museum. I've actually seen it, and the blue bricks in the movie were very distinctive.

(But anachronistic inn the Eternals, because that particular blue stone came hundreds of years later.)

Davies

Legend
I know nothing about the character — does his alter ego have superpowers?
Initially, the character was just a Batman-style costumed vigilante, but he's sometimes gotten powered up -- whether due to the influence of the Egyptian moon god or his own mental illness varies from telling to telling -- to have super-strength and associated talents. What's going on in this account remains to be seen.

Remove ads