Mordenkainen's Tome Of Foes Showing Up In The Wild -- See These Preview Shots!

That tweet seems to have disappeared quickly - I can't find it on his account, unless I'm missing something. And it's not surprising if it has been removed as it's a month before even the FLGS release date!

That tweet seems to have disappeared quickly - I can't find it on his account, unless I'm missing something. And it's not surprising if it has been removed as it's a month before even the FLGS release date!

And there is a new sticker set! Anything new in it?

Yep, the Archdevil Titivilus (who is Dispater's right-hand devil), and that apparently enhanced Neogi.

The clockwork creatures we knew about, although I don't think we've seen the two pictured here (the Stone Defender, and the frog one in the upper corner). The Spring Eladrin hasn't been mentioned specifically before, but is hardly a surprise; and the Phoenix hadn't technically been confirmed, although Mearls had jokingly all but stated it would be in the book (he said they would take it out of the book, and the next day it would be right back in and the office mysteriously burned around it).

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix

Staffan

Legend
I got mildly annoyed with my FLGS yesterday. First they sent me a text saying "Your Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes is ready for pick up." Then, five minutes later I got another one saying "Oops, sorry, it's not released until the 18th so you can't get it until then."

I mean, I get that they can't sell it before the street date, but it's still annoying.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I got mildly annoyed with my FLGS yesterday. First they sent me a text saying "Your Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes is ready for pick up." Then, five minutes later I got another one saying "Oops, sorry, it's not released until the 18th so you can't get it until then."

I mean, I get that they can't sell it before the street date, but it's still annoying.
Some store in North America will slip up this week, this I predict...

Remove ads

Remove ads